About The Cook & Boardman Group
The Cook & Boardman family of companies is the nation's largest distributor of commercial doors, frames & hardware, electronic access control equipment and specialty (Division 10) products. The company also provides full systems integration services through its Security Integration Solutions division - including physical security, access control, wireless networking, low voltage cabling, audio/visual and managed information technology products
Established in 1955, Cook & Boardman serves the Commercial, Healthcare and Multi-family construction markets, as well as K-12 School Systems, Colleges & Universities, Institutional and Governmental facilities from more than seventy locations across the country and nationwide through its eCommerce portal at www.cookandboardman.com.
Our service culture is driven by experienced sales professionals with market-leading product and application knowledge who partner with our in-house technical experts to assess customers’ needs and supply the highest quality solution available. In an industry where engineering details and various code requirements have become increasingly complex, our team is dedicated to providing industry expertise, exceptional customer service and focus.
Our Core Values
Our Core Values can be expressed through the acronym SERVE:
- Our Mission is to Serve our Associates, Customers and Communities every day.
EDUCATE and ELEVATE:
- Through a variety of training programs we provide options for our Associates to increase their knowledge and job skills so that they can advantage of career advancement opportunities across the organization.
- We elevate our teammates through our award and recognition programs
- Every individual is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of title or position. Suggestions are encouraged and Associates are encouraged to send questions to members of the senior management team - and have them answered during live quarterly calls all-associate video calls.
- Our Goal is to be the supplier of choice to our customers and the employer of choice to our associates. This vision is exemplified in our acquisition strategy where we evaluate companies based on their associate-centric culture, reputation within the industry and solid management teams.
- We operate in an industry that is governed by standards and regulations that protect the safety and security of the public. We take this responsibility very seriously and our customers rely on us to provide the technical expertise and application knowledge to ensure that all requirement regarding life safety are met.